Purpose and Use
Copyright and Permissions.
Copyright in all content on this site is owned by TechTutorr. No materials on this site may be reproduced, stored, altered or further distributed without our prior written permission. Requests for permission should be sent in writing to our office at the address below.
TechTutor Education Services Pvt Ltd, Prabhavee Tech Park, Wing A,
Regus Baner Road, Baner, Pune – 411051
TechTutorr does not monitor all activity on this site but reserves the right to do so.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security measures on this site including, without limitation:
- Using a false password or one belonging to another user or accessing data not intended for the user or logging into a server or account which such user is not authorized to access;
- Disclosing a password or permitting a third party to use a password or failing to notify TechTutorr if a password is compromised;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”;
- Sending unsolicited email including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting; or
- Hijacking all or any part of the site content, deleting or changing any site content, or linking to the site without our specific written permission.
B) General Rules.
Users agree to use TechTutorr.com only for lawful purposes. Users may not use this site to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others, or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libelous, obscene, offensive, threatening, defamatory, abusive or hateful.
TechTutorr has absolute discretion to determine if any use violates these rules, and to act as it deems appropriate in the event of any violation. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. TechTutorr will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, cooperate with, and make disclosures to, law enforcement authorities in identifying and prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
D) Termination of Usage
TechTutorr may terminate or suspend a user’s access to all or part of TechTutorr.com, without notice, for any conduct that TechTutorr, in its sole discretion believes is in violation of these Terms, any applicable law, or is harmful to the interests of another user.
TechTutorr policy is not to accept or consider any unsolicited ideas or materials of any kind. Do NOT submit any such materials. If you violate this prohibition, we reserve the right to consider all materials submitted as non-confidential and free of any claims of proprietary or personal rights. Such material and all rights will be our property, free and clear of any claims by you or others, and we will be able to use them for any purpose including advertising and promotion, without compensation or any other obligations to anyone including you.
Internet and Links.
TechTutorr assumes no responsibility for the security of this site or your communications with the site on the internet. It is strictly prohibited to link other sites with this site without TechTutorr’s prior written permission. We may permit some links for convenience, but TechTutorr has no responsibility for any unaffiliated sites to which it is linked or for material posted to this site by anyone other than TechTutorr. Please note that the site rules and privacy policies of linked sites may differ from those of TechTutorr and should be reviewed by you when you use the link to access any other site.
It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures or to harass or disparage TechTutorr or its products or services or personnel. No unsolicited email (spam) may be directed to or through this site.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice.
TechTutorr owns, protects and enforces copyright in its own creative materials and respects the intellectual property of others. This site contains materials of third parties and links to third party sites, portals and directories. As a result, materials of third parties, not owned or controlled by TechTutorr, are included in or linked to the site or are stored or transmitted by or over the TechTutorr site. To the best of TechTutorr’s knowledge, these materials do not infringe the copyrights of others. Upon receipt of proper notice of claimed infringement (the next paragraph explains how to give proper notice), TechTutorr will respond expeditiously to follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the materials in issue including, where applicable, removing or disabling access to materials claimed to be infringing or by removing or disabling access to links to such material. It is the policy of TechTutorr to terminate its relationships with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others where such parties are known to TechTutorr to be repeat infringers in connection with their use of TechTutorr sites, links, or storage and communication systems and networks. The designated agent (i.e. the proper party) to whom you should address such notice is:
How to Provide Notice of Infringement Claims
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide TechTutorr’s Agent for Notice listed below with the following information in a written notice:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, with enough detail that we may find it on the site;
- Your address, telephone number ,and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and,
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf.
TechTutorr’s designated Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Name of Agent for Notice: Mr. R Gujar.
By phone: +91-8087087574 / +91-9875690274
By email: support@TechTutorr.com
This site is offered AS IS and without warranties of any kind. TechTutorr disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non-infringement. TechTutorr is not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event shall TechTutorr be responsible for any damages to users or their computer systems or otherwise, even if TechTutorr has been informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence.
By using this site, user accepts and is subject to these terms and conditions which govern all use and all results thereof.
TechTutorr reserves the right to make changes to this site and to these terms and conditions at any time, effective on the date the changes are posted to the site.
Any use of the TechTutorr site in violation of these rules constitutes trespass and/or infringement of the rights of the site sponsor and may result in legal action against you.