JIRA Software is built for every member of your software team to plan, track, and release great software.
The Jira Bootcamp course is aimed at using Jira Software for Issue and Tickets tracking used in managing IT projects. The focus of this will be specifically to understand Jira from administrative purposes in order to use it for bug/defect tracking and build test cases using Zephyr add-ins.
Its intended for both individuals who have never used Jira before, as well as those who have been using Jira but would like to understand how to use Jira effectively and optimally. Jira bootcamp will take you from the very basics to advanced level of Jira and explain how Jira is used effectively for software projects.
Jira Bootcamp builds a strong foundation for the other trainings we undertake such as Jira for Agile Scrum and Jira for Scaled Agile.
Find out more about Jira Bootcamp and Syllabus.
The Jira Agile for Scrum Course
Jira for Scrum course is intended for teams who use Jira for Project tracking and intend to use Jira on Agile Projects.
The Jira software comes with Agile plugin that allows teams to translate their physical manual boards into powerful electronic boards that make reporting simple and easy.
The Jira Agile for Scrum training course is aimed to take you through the very basics of agile, focusing on Scrum & Kanban, and then show you how to use Jira to support your agile adoption. This will also cover the Jira Administration required to Agile projects in Jira
Working in Agile with distributed teams (geographically or functionally) is often challenging and working with right tools such as Jira would assist you in managing Agile projects effectively.
Find out more on Jira for Scrum .
- A minimum of 5 people are required for custom training requests.
- Please advise the proposed dates for custom training and mail to support at techtutorr dot com
- Project managers, Scrum Masters, Agile PMs, Agile Coach.
- Product Managers, Product Owners & Business Analysts
- Test leads, QA managers, Software testers – entry level as well as experienced professionals
- Project administrators, JIRA admins, system admins
- Development leads and Developers
What is required?